the original serradura is supposed to use marie biscuits, but i couldn't find any so used oreo instead! Serradura is actually a layered chilled dessert made up of a sweetened, vanilla whipped cream and crushed biscuits. The creamy layer is a perfect match with the slightly rough biscuits.
250ml Whipping cream
50g Condensed milk
few drops of Vanilla essence
1. Crush oreo finely (without the filling).
2. Whip whipping cream to soft peaks. Add vanilla essence and condensed milk. Continue whipping until stiff peaks.
3. Transfer the cream into a piping bag.
4. Place a layer of biscuit into your vessel and pipe a layer of cream on top. Repeat until vessel is filled.
5. Chill in the freezer for two hours. When serving, leave it out for a bit for it to soften.