Tower Coffee Shop, The Lowry, Salford


I went Salford today for the third wedding photo shoots for Maciek and Sandy. We had a little break in the coffee shop at the lowry. I was going to order hot chocolate, unfortunately their chocolate machine was broke. We ordered 4 latte, 2 cheesecake muffins, 1 raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake and 1 rocky road cheesecake. They actually stuffed a little piece of cheesecake inside the muffins which I found quite interesting, I might try to make it later in time. The rocky road cheesecake was a bit too sweet but I absolutely love the raspberry cheesecake. I don't usually eat raspberry but the sour of raspberry has perfectly counteract sweetness of the white chocolate, it's just about the right sweetness.


The Lowry Designer Outlet,
The Quays, Salford M50 3AG
0843 208 6000




More pictures here

Comments

Popular Posts