Barbecue Chicken Skewers
Easter is near and Spring has arrived.It’s Barbecue Time and I am ready for it. Let's Thread some vegies and sticky chicken onto skewers colourful to make your barbecue colourful!
- 1 x 225g can pineapple pieces in natural juice, strained, juice reserved
- 2 tbs tomato sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 4 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large red and green pepper cut into pieces
- 1 onion cut into 3cm pieces
- 12 (about 550g) chicken thighs/breastskewers (soak in cold water for 15 minutes)
1. Combine the pineapple juice, tomato sauce, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
2. Thread the pepper, onion and chicken alternately onto skewers, spray lightly with oliver oil.
3. turn occasionally when cooking until golden. Serve.